My name's Leslie and that's about it. I'm a compilation of many different people who I've met over my lifetime thus I am somebody and nobody. This tumblr is as much the same as my personality; I blog anything and everything that interests me and I hope it may interest you as well.
I came home from work to find that there was a hole in the storage room door and my first thought was instantly: well someone must have been really pissed off.
Shortly after, both my mom and sister arrived. My mom, upon seeing said hole in door, questioned my sister and gave a “general” lecture— mostly directed towards my sister— about how we shouldn’t be punching holes in doors and further complained that the supervisor was supposed to be coming in next week to change the fan coils and if he saw said hole, we would have to pay for the damage. Rightly so.
After lecturing, she asked me to cover up the hole in which case I did. She then asked me to put something nice on it so then it wouldn’t just be a plain, white piece of art board taped over a hole. At her request, I put this:
To me, it seemed logical to detract attention away from it. The storage room is beside the bathroom after all and it was very plausible that guests could mistake the storage room for the washroom. However, my mom was not quite pleased and complained that she said to put a nice picture on top of it.
At her request, I put this:
If this doesn’t please her, I don’t know what will.
How did I just discover this now?
Knife Party - Vitamin String Quartet (Tribute to Deftones)
- <p> Patrick: a dryer sheet just fell out of my pants. I was shaking my leg in class and it fell out the bottom<br>
- Me: you gave birth to a dryer sheet<br>
- Patrick: lol so random, I'm a dryer<br>
- Me: I don't think so, you're too moist <br>
- Patrick: that's true, I'm better at making things wet anyways<br>
- Me: so that's why you have a dryer sheet in your pants. To avoid static cling </p>